Boondh's pricing is set keeping in mind affordability for most people, without compromising on quality. In underprivileged communities we further subsidize, sponsor, co-sponsor the cost. (Price inclusive of 18% GST)
If you WISH TO CONTRIBUTE A CUP TO PERSON WHO MENSTRUATES FROM A LOW INCOME COMMUNITY ANYWHERE IN INDIA. Buy our TOGETHER CUP, wherein one cup comes to your doorstep and the other you purchased will go for a menstruator in a low income community.
OUR HEARTFELT THANKS FOR SPONSORING SOMEONE'S 10+ YEARS OF MENSTRUAL PRODUCT.
We will share an annual report with you at the end of the year with information about who benefitted from the cup you sponsor as part of Boondh's Together Cup program
- Comes in a cotton pouch with a detailed user manual.
- Made of medical grade silicone (certifications in accordance with US Pharmocoepia and USFDA)
- Lasts for 10+ years (good for the body and the environment)
-Comes in a standard size and fits most people; can be used by menstruators of all ages, ranging from 15 till menopause during periods.
- Come in six different colors and holds between 15-22 ml of blood.
- Needs to be sterilization (in boiling water), which is required only during the the beginning and end of the menstrual phase of the menstrual cycle.
- Can be worn to sleep, gym, swim and do sports wearing the cup. You don't need to remove the cup while urinating or/ and excretion
Menstrual cups take an average of 1-3 cycles to getting used. Boondh is here for user support in 4 Indian languages through whatsapp (+91 8197901338), e-mail and Skype apart from orientation sessions. For more information, see www.boondh.co
When you purchase a product at Boondh, you support menstrual literacy and reusable Boondh products for menstruators in lesser privileged communities. Thank you for choosing us. :)