Boondh Pack of Cup and Cloth Pad
Boondh Pack of a Cup and Cloth Pad is starter pack to sustainable menstruation. It contains a menstrual cup and a small cloth pad, with colors of your choosing.
Boondh’s cloth pads offer an environmentally friendly alternative to disposable sanitary napkins (DSNs). Layers of cotton are stitched into a shape that resembles a DSN, except that as compared to the latter’s lifetime utility of 4-6 hours, cloth pads can be reused for upto 5 years with appropriate maintenance. Each pad can be used for anywhere between 120-150 washes (approx. 5 years for an average 3-5 day bleeding cycle, avoiding approximately 960 disposable pads from ending up in landfills!).
Life cycle of a Boondh Menstrual Cup: Lasts for 10+ years
Material: Medical grade silicone (certifications in accordance with US Pharmocoepia and USFDA)
Firmness/ Sturdity: Medium
Maximum holding capacity: 22ml
- You can sleep, gym, swim and do sports wearing the cup
- You don't need to remove the cup while urinating or/ and excretion
- Comes with a detailed user manual and a branded cotton cloth pouch for safe storage
- No ancillary products such as steamer, special soap washes and panties are required
- Can be used by menstruators of all ages ranging from young menstruators, recent birthgivers and menopausal people
- Sterilization (in boiling water) is required only during the the beginning and end of the bleeding phase of the menstrual cycle.
Menstrual cups take an average of 1-3 cycles to getting used. We are always here for you in case you require any support! Email <firstname.lastname@example.org> and we’ll get back in touch with you!