If you are a company looking to initiate or widen your existent initiatives related to women's empowerment, public health, WASH, waste management, environment sustainability, etc and if you also happen to target working with menstruators', reach out to us! We tailor make short and long term engagement programs based on a needs assessment and what your mandate is as a CSR initiative and offer sessions along with a marketplace for sustainable products to the benefit of your target audience. We will be obliged to work with your own employees to help augment their knowledge, attitudes and behavior surrounding menstrual health as well. Some of the CSR names we have been associated with include JSW, Pinnacle Infotech, Inner Wheel Club (Durgapur). Some of the corporates that we have worked with include TVS, Knolscape, Uber, Happy Creative, Shasun College, Indian Instistute of Technology (Madras), etc
MHM in Development Sector
We believe that organizations working in the space of Gender, Health, Rights, Empowerment, Waste Management and Sustainability are great collaborators as we add value to their existent stream of work in any theme.
Some of the development sector organizations we've worked with, and the nature of engagement is as follows:
- Udyogini: A women's organization spread across North India, we've engaged with them in a microentrepreneur model (within their existing model) to train ME's on menstrual cup usage as well as through them to their retail channels. We've had positive response from the tribal women in Jharkhand from these communities. In terms of quantities we are yet to receive adoption figures, however we provided training and distributed cups of 120 in total.
- Vishaka: As part of Vishaka's training program (on SRHR funded by other programs), Boondh introduced positive menstruation sessions and provided cups to their trainer within communities to over 80 mixed gender group members. Based on their adoption rates, Boondh along with Vishaka will take this to their beneficiary base as well.
- Tata Trusts: Currently in pilot phase, Boondh provides cups to the Trusts' MHM program (under the larger ambit of their sanitation program) in Uttarakhand and Rajasthan.
- Thrissur: Through active citizen networks, Boondh has taken cups and menstrual health sessions to schools and colleges in and around Thrissur in a similar model.
We continue to provide training and 'cup support usage' apart from products itself to a heterogenous section of communities.
The Patrons program is for friends of Boondh who help us spread the work we do, in their own capacities and localities. We help with content, products, network and more depending on what you need. We expect you to spread the message of sustainable menstruation and well being in all the creative work and workshops you do.
As a patron, you could:
- Conceptualize and plan events with Boondh or in individual capacity and seek our support where required. These could be:
- Awareness workshops in your buildings, colleges, offices, other communities you are familiar with.
- Drives across India - bicycle, motorcycle, runs.
- Hold red tents in women’s groups, your circle, open events in your city creating a safe space and support group for women to meet and share their menstrual experiences and issues if any that they face.
- Awareness sessions on Menstrual health, hygiene and management: You can organize and conduct sessions in schools, colleges, places with large women forces in factories, plantations, slum communities etc where understanding of menstrual health is poor or basic. Boondh will support with a facilitator’s guidebook and a session on how to go about it. We will also make available Boondh cups and cloth pads (from partner organizations) at subsidized costs in marginalized and underprivileged communities.
- Volunteer your time with Boondh: You can help us by donating your time to run a social media campaign, designing posters, other communication material, help with research, donate your time in coordinating logistics for one of our events close to you or simply help by offering support on phone calls to women who are cupverting.
- Take The Crimson Wave to your city. Host our art exhibition in your city. This involves coordinating with venue partner, assisting with logistics of artwork and handling the PR and media in the town.
There is always more we can do together. To be an ambassador, please write to us.
We understand that every community and organization has a different need based on the composition of its people and the setting. We are happy to design a program for your space. Let’s talk. Please write to us.
We design programs ranging from 2 hours to 2 days based on the length and depth of orientation and education required, and the time available for the session. Participants range from pre-teens to women undergoing menopause and after. These can be in corporate parks, villages, women in social clubs, government and privately run educational institutions, slum communities etc.
Green Menstrual Campuses
Are you an educational institution catering to servicing students, whether at the school or undergraduate or post graduate level? If you believe the menstrual culture of the organization is your responsibility, become a trail blazer in the space and invite us to your campuses in order to help improve menstrual culture and conversations, assist in making your campuses cleaner and greener and help your community champion sustainable menstruation and in turn become responsible and conscientitious citizens of the future.